Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
We have wonderful PTA members this year and we want to thank you for all that you do for EAGLE College Prep. We would love to have more join our family. Please feel free to come to one of our meetings and check out what we do to help our teachers, the school, and our students.
Our PTA meetings are on the 1st Thursday of every month we are in school. We will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. in Ms. Altermatt's room (Room 10, upstairs in Building1). Please come and help us decide what is most important for our children, families, and school. Your voice is always heard in our PTA. Become a member today!
The money that we earn throughout the year through membership, fundraisers, and donations is always put to good use. Thank you, parents, for being so willing to give. Here are some of the ways in which your money will be spent:
- *Teacher and Staff Appreciation
- *Feeding the teachers and staff during Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- *Round-Up in September
- *Spring Carnival in April
- *Breakfast with Beauties
- *Donuts with Dudes
- *Transportation/Field Trip help
- *Added supplies for the classrooms
- *Special Projects
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email eaglepta [at] gmail.com. We check our email often.
2018-2019 PTA Board Members
- - Stacey Landa, President
- - Direne Torres, VP of Events
- - Teisha Showers, Treasurer
- - Michelle Lantin, Secretary