The Arizona Governor and the State Superintendent of public instruction have announced that schools will close for the remainder of the 2019/20 school year. While our buildings are closed, learning continues to take place as EAGLE scholars are soaring with their online learning. Please see the latest daily family communication below to access your online learning platform and reach out to your school leaders with any questions or concerns.
- EAGLE SouthMountain Weekly Memo 5.7.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Weekly Memo 4.30.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Weekly Memo 4.23.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Weekly Memo 4.16.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 4.13.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 4.9.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 4.8.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 4.7.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 4.6.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 4.3.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 4.2.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 4.1.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 3.31.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 3.27.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 3.26.2020
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 3.23.2020
- AZ – EAGLE Schools Closed Letter 20Mar2020 SMtn
- EAGLE SouthMountain Daily Memo 3.20.2020
- COVID-19 Update – March 15th School Closure
- Actualizacion de COVID-19 – Cierre de la escuela del 15 de marzo Español
- COVID-19 Update – March 14th Support Letter
- COVID-19 Update – March 13th
- Actualizacion de COVID-19 – 13 de marzo Español
- COVID-19 Update – March 4th
- Department of Health COVID-19 Letter to Parents
- Departamento de Salud COVID-19 Carta a los Padres
Arizona Together is committed to providing families access to resources that they need during this time. If you are interested in learning more, volunteering, or donating please visit https://arizonatogether.org/
Cox Internet is offering 1 month of free internet access to households with school-age students through their Connect2Compete program (following the one-month period, the cost will be $9.95/mo)
To set up your free access, please refer to the following link https://www.cox.com/residential/internet/connect2compete.html and input the requested information. If you need assistance during the application process, you can call the school for support.
Xfinity is offering internet options for students and families in the form of public access to hotspots. Hotspots are located within small businesses and outdoors in commercial areas.
i. To find the Xfinity hotspot near you, visit https://wifi.xfinity.com/ and enter your zip code.
ii. Once at a hotspot, select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available internets and then launch your browser.
This webpage is published by EAGLE College Preparatory Schools to provide visitors with general information regarding the current situation surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak. The material contained on the webpage is for informational purposes only, is general in nature, and is not intended to and should not be relied upon or construed as a legal opinion, advice or healthcare. Information on this webpage may not constitute the most up-to-date information. All visitors to this website should consult the Centers for Disease Control or their local health officials for more and accurate information about Coronavirus.
This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser. The shared links do not constitute a complete endorsement by EAGLE College Preparatory Schools of the content provided on third-party websites. Further, this should NOT be taken as implying any link between us and those various organizations or individuals.