Students who attend EAGLE College Preparatory Schools SM are expected to present a clean, professional and collegiate look.
- Polo shirt with EAGLE logo (details on how to order are forthcoming)
- A long-sleeved solid colored white or navy t-shirt or turtleneck may be worn under the EAGLE polo shirt.
- White or navy solid colored sweaters with no hoods may be worn over the EAGLE polo shirt.
- Khaki or navy bottom (purchased at any retailer) including:
Shorts, skorts, skirts, and jumpers must be no more than 2 inches above the knee.
Bottoms should be of a uniform style material –
- No denim
- No corduroy
- No sweat pant material
- No designs or patterns (solid color only)
- No large pockets/cargo style pants. The only pockets may be the hand pockets by the belt and the pockets on the seat of the pants
Athletic shoes or dress shoes may be worn
Shoes must be white, black, brown, or navy
Solid white, black, brown, or navy colored socks must be worn
Solid white, black, brown, or navy colored tights or leggings may also be worn in place of socks
A belt must be worn if the uniform bottom has belt loops. This is required for students in 1st grade and above.
Belt must be black, brown, or navy
Belt must be one plain, solid color
No loose, baggie or big uniforms
No tight or small uniforms
No holes, rips, tears, or stained uniforms
No jewelry may be worn except small earrings not extending below the earlobe
No temporary tattoos should be worn
Friday College/University Day:
On Fridays EAGLE scholars honor their goal of attending college by wearing specific university of college tops. Those permitted include:
Short or long sleeved t-shirts
Sweatshirts (with no hoods)
Button up shirts
Athletic jerseys (player uniform styles) are not permitted on Friday College/University Top Day
Regular EAGLE uniform polo may be worn on Fridays as well.