EAGLE participates in the National School Lunch Program, offering free or reduced price lunches to those who qualify. Applications for the program are available in the school office beginning approximately one month before school starts, and you are welcome to apply at any time during the school year. Full-priced breakfasts are $2.00 and lunches are $3.00 per meal. Reduced-priced breakfasts are $0.30 and lunches are $0.40 per meal.
Lunches may be ordered any time throughout the month, but orders must be placed at least one day in advance. ALL lunches, including FREE, must be ordered in advance.
For more information regarding the EAGLE school meals program, please contact Sandy Macias at Sandy.Macias@eagleprep.org.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Instructions – English
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application – English
- Parent Letter – English
- Free and Reduced Lunch Instructions – Spanish
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application – Spanish
- Parent Letter – Spanish
- Meal Program Policy
- Press Release regarding National School Lunch Program participation