Students who attend EAGLE are expected to present a clean, professional and collegiate look.
- Polo shirt with EAGLE logo (only available for purchase through Collette’s Uniform Company)
- A long-sleeved solid colored white or navy t-shirt or turtleneck may be worn under the EAGLE polo shirt.
- White or navy solid colored sweaters with no hoods may be worn over the EAGLE polo shirt.
Friday College/University Day Tops (may be worn only on Fridays)
Shirt must promote a specific university or college
- Short or long sleeved t-shirts
- Polo shirts
- Sweatshirts (with no hoods)
- Button up shirts
- Not allowed: Athletic jerseys (player uniform styles)
- Regular EAGLE uniform polo may be worn on Fridays as well
- Shirt must promote a specific university or college
Khaki or navy bottom (purchased at any retailer) or approved plaid
- Shorts, skorts, skirts, and jumpers must be long enough to reach the fingertips when the student’s arms are at her sides.
- Plaid bottoms for girls must be purchased through Collette’s Uniform Company
Bottoms should be of a uniform style material
- No denim
- No corduroy
- No sweat pant material
- Bottoms should be solid colored without designs
No large pockets/cargo style pants
The only pockets may be the hand pockets by the belt and the pockets on the seat of the pants
- The only pockets may be the hand pockets by the belt and the pockets on the seat of the pants
- Athletic shoes or dress shoes may be worn
- Shoes may be white, black, navy, brown or gray
- Silver shoes are not acceptable as gray
- While we prefer that shoes be a solid color, shoes may contain more than one color, but only of the approved colors of white, black, navy, brown, or gray. Shoes containing any color other than the approved colors will not be allowed.
- The additional color allowance is to provide flexibility in finding solid color shoes with the addition of small stripes, swooshes, toe or heel colors, etc.
- The additional colors should maintain a tasteful, professional, uniform style look to the shoe. The policy is not intended to encourage distracting shoes choices such as polka-dots, graffiti styles, etc. These shoes will not be allowed. Please get any questionable shoes pre-approved before purchase.
- Shoes may not display characters (Hannah Montana, Dora, etc.)
- Shoes may not display lights, rhinestones, or glitter
- Boots, slippers, sandals, and Crocs may not be worn
- Shoes may not contain wheels
- White or navy colored socks must be worn
- Sock should contain no designs (stripes, hearts, etc.)
- White or navy solid colored tights or leggings may also be worn in place of socks
Belt: (2nd – 5th grade)
- A belt must be worn if the uniform bottom has belt loops or had loops at any time – please do not cut off the belt loops of pants
- Belt must be black, brown, or navy
- Belt must be one plain, solid color
- No large belt buckles, rhinestones, studs, decorations, etc.
- Belts do not need to be worn by kindergarteners or first graders.
- No loose, baggie or big uniforms
- No tight or small uniforms
- No holes, rips, tears, or stained uniforms
- No jewelry may be worn except small earrings not extending below the earlobe
- No temporary tattoos should be worn to school
- No make-up
- Tastefully painted fingernails are allowed
- Hair color must be natural
Collette’s Uniform Company
Collette's Unifrom Co.
5212 W. Camelback Rd.
Glendale AZ 85301
Online shopping: euniformstore.com
Sunny Day Prints
lindyw [at] sunnydayprints [dot] com